Wait but hear me out
- ravenclaws that hate studying and procrastinate every assignment
- hufflepuffs that curse like sailors and that look like they could definitely fuck you up if they wanted to
- slytherin that are really nice and sweet who constantly ask how your days going and if you need help with something
- gryffindor that are scared to kill the spider in the corner of their rooms because who knows if that shit can fly or if it’ll attack you
TERRY IS THE GRYFFINDOR
APPARENTLY THIS DESCRIPTION MADE wintersoldierfell WATCH BROOKLYN NINE-NINE THANK YOU KIND PARTICIPANTS
Euripides, Medea (via facina-oris)
No joke, this was an actual conversation that happened today, wintersoldierfell:
@medeasdragons: what kind of a supervillain would I be
I was immensely flattered.
I went to a pretty badass wedding yesterday! Everyone who made it had a great time. Life Lessons Learned:
- Pathfinder-themed drinks won’t fuck you up nearly as quickly as single-malt whiskey.
- I can still swing dance!
- Traditional Jewish ceremonies seem super-joyous
- medeasdragons is a stellar bridesmaid
- DJs shouldn’t stop the fucking music when they want the dancers to sing along.
- Buses always drive past my apartment on the way back into Manhattan.
- If you are in a bridal party, you should show up to the wedding.